Volant Performance 3 oz. aluminum oil catch can with mounting bracket
Volant Performance oil catch cans require regular maintenance and disposal of contaminants, failure to do so could result in leakage. For best results check oil catch cans every 500 to 1K miles and dispose of contents when needed. Volant Performance catch cans are not currently CARB approved. Please check with your local state and city and municipality regulations.
- Blue Anodized all aluminum 6061 construction guards against corrosion ensuring performance for a lifetime
- Generous 3 oz. capacity lengthens service interval levels
- Machined and powder coated 11 gauge aluminum brackets provide a easily accessible secure mounting location that will not stress sensitive engine components
- OEM Style quick disconnect fittings and premium hose lines provide a secure connection that will not leak.
- Multi Stage system separates oil through a series of chambers, baffles and bronze filter drawing oil from air and preventing re-entry into system.
- Captures damaging vapors and particulates capturing blow-by and reducing long term wear and tear on your engine
- Multi-ply reinforced automotive-grade hoses provide a secure fitment and last connection
- Threaded can housing allows for ease of serviceability
- Flattened machined catch can top and knurled bottom allow ease of maintenance
- Although currently not CARB approved Volant Performance catch cans may help reduce emissions by capturing hydrocarbon emissions
- Installs in 30 Minutes or Less on Most Applications
- 1 Year Warranty